ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac bachelor's degree program in Economics equips students with the skills needed to build successful careers in both the public and private sectors. Graduates design economic strategies based on careful analyses and their understanding of the national and international economic and social environment. They are prepared to identify and manage economic and financial risks through the use of quantitative and logical reasoning processes supported by state-of-the-art technology. Our graduates find fulfillment in their careers, carrying out their duties ethically and with a profound sense of the common good. In so doing, they reach their full potential as human beings.
- Our faculty consists of some of the best professors in Latin America, who hold graduate degrees from the most prestigious universities in Mexico and the world and have a wealth of teaching and professional experience.
- Our program design draws from a comparative analysis of some of the best university degrees in the world, which allows students to participate in exchange programs during their undergraduate studies and to subsequently build successful careers in the professional arena.
- Our school has over 50 years of experience in the education of leaders capable of transforming organizations and society through the application of a solid knowledge base and teamwork skills.
- The program includes applied courses, which integrate state-of-the-art technology, real information, and simulation models.
- Through its partnerships and student exchange agreements with over 120 universities in 30 countries, Anáhuac University encourages student mobility to infuse its programs with a global perspective.
- Our school supports creativity and innovation, key elements for entrepreneurship and business growth.
- We encourage our students' comprehensive development by addressing aspects such as ethics, culture, social responsibility, and universal values, which help students and graduates gain an enhanced sense of the transcendence of life.
- You will analyze and gain an understanding of the socio-economic condition, taking the resulting insights as a starting point to solve problems in the public and private sectors through research and application of relevant, up-to-date knowledge.
- You will examine the international situation to recognize how foreign governments and companies operate and interact with stakeholders in your own country.
- You will identify and manage risks to preserve and generate value within organizations for the benefit of all parties involved.
- You will devise strategies to optimize the management of productive resources; additionally, you will identify and be able to explain the behavior of financial markets and the parties involved.
- Using a strategic mindset and a historical, humanist perspective, you will propose the policies needed to boost the country's economic development through an increase in business and personal productivity.